Tiber Taber Fashion Pvt Ltd (hereafter referred to as "Tiber Taber" or "The Company") and/or its affiliates are committed to protect your personal information when you are using “www.tibertaber.com”.
Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
COLLECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION AND OTHER INFORMATION
Tiber Taber collects, processes, and retains information about you when you visit our “www.tibertaber.com”.
While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
Information may include :1. If you choose to buy on the Website, we collect information about your buying behavior.
If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
2. If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas (On website, brand owned social media pages, brand products reselling on other websites) or leave a feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support, use for promotions (with consent) and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
3. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
4. We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us.
5. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:1. To make the experience better for prospective customers: We use personal information to provide the services you request. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
2. To send periodic emails: Subject to your prior approval, we may use the information you share with us, to communicate with you through e-mails, text messages and calls, in order to provide our product or service related information and/or for promotional and marketing purposes. We will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses.
3. Select Content, Improve Quality and Facilitate Use of our website and product. To improve and provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier.
4. Obtain Third Party Services: We also share Personal Information and Other Information with third parties, affiliates/subsidiaries who provide services to Tiber Taber website management, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, e-mail delivery, auditing, and other similar services. When Tiber Taber shares Personal Information with affiliates/subsidiaries, third party, service providers, we assure that they use your Personal Information and Other Information only for the purpose of providing services to us and subject to terms consistent with this policy.
A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
We use "cookies" on certain pages of the Website to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although in that case you may not be able to use certain features on the Website and you may be required to re-enter your password more frequently during a session.
DISTRIBUTION AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
2.Tiber Taber Fashion Pvt Ltd may disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate. We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation.
3. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), we may transfer the Personal Information which we have collected to the relevant third party. If Tiber Taber goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personal information collected through our website(s) may be among the assets transferred. A notice will appear on our website(s) for 30 days after any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
To improve your Web experience, and to offer you products in which you might be interested, we provide links to business alliance companies, Tiber Taber dealers, and other third-party sites. When you click on these links, you will be transferred out of our Web site and connected to the website/application of the company that you selected. Because Tiber Taber does not control these sites (even if an affiliation exists between our Web sites and a third party site), you are encouraged to review their individual Privacy notices.
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
FAIRNESS AND PURPOSE
Tiber Taber will collect adequate, relevant and necessary Personal Information, and will process such information fairly and lawfully for the purpose it is collected. The purpose of collection will be specified not later than at the time of data collection, or on each occasion of change of purpose.
CONTROL OF YOUR INFORMATION
You may request to review, correct, update, suppress, or otherwise modify any of your Personal Information that you have previously provided to us through “www.tibertaber.com”, or object to the use or processing of such Personal Information by us. If you have concerns regarding access to or the correction of your Personal Information, please contact us.
In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information that you have provided to us suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information that you have provided to us.
While the majority of questions and issues related to access can be handled quickly, complex requests may take more research and time. In such cases, issues will be addressed, or you will be contacted regarding the nature of the problem and appropriate next steps, within thirty days.
RETENTION AND DISPOSAL
Personal information shall be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the stated purposes, and should be disposed thereafter. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services.
If you wish that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us. We will respond to your request within 30 days of receipt of the request. However, we may retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
SUPPORT AND QUERIES
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the contact details of the Grievance team are provided below:
B-249, 2nd Floor,
Naraina Industrial Area, Phase-1
Phone: +91 9354443530
Time: Mon - Sat (10:00 AM - 18:00 PM )
Please contact us regarding any questions regarding this statement.